Colorado, in the Rocky Mountains, is one of the most diverse, spectacular places in the world to visit.
Its gateway city is Denver. Denver is an outdoor city with an active cultural scene, unique history, world class dining and entertainment, and natural beauty that will take your breath away.
Chris Smith and Colorado Tourism are giving you the chance to visit Denver, and to see Gregory Alan Isakov live in concert at the world famous “Red Rocks” natural amphitheatre.
The trip includes:
Return Economy flights for two from Sydney or Brisbane to Denver, Colorado.
· Return Airport Train transfers from Denver International Airport
· 3 nights’ accommodation at The Maven Hotel Denver
· Return transfers to Red Rocks for the Gregory Alan Isakov concert on 04 August.
· 2 concert tickets to Gregory Alan Isakov concert at Red Rocks
· 2 nights’ accommodation in Colorado to value (destination to be decided by winner)
· 2 days car rental
· Tickets to Denver attractions
Stepping into The Maven, a hotel located in the heart of Lower Downtown (LoDo) Denver just blocks from Denver Union Station, it’s immediately apparent that this property has a vibe all its own, with Colorado artists’ work featured throughout the property. Hotel guests love the Milk Market food hall and bar next door, as well as all the restaurants and shops nearby. LoDo is definitely where the Old West meets the New!
For your chance to win this amazing experience, fill in your details below, and tell us in 25 word or less, why you’d like to “Visit Denver”.
Gregory Alan Isakov will be visiting Australia in 2019. For dates and details, click here